In every alley in the city of Chicago, you can find a bright yellow poster with a mean-looking rat under a red cross hair, warning you of how dangerous rats are and to alert you that exterminators have planted rat poison in the area. Printed in bold red letters on the poster is the slogan, "IF RATS CAN'T FEED, RATS CAN'T BREED."
In this game, you will be playing as the head of a family of rats trying your best to survive in this hostile environment. You must lead your family to victory by scavenging for food to feed your rats, then breeding to produce more rats, and establishing new nests to grow your territory. Finally, you must become Da Big Cheese to control Rat City at the heart of the underground. But beware! In the big city, a rat can meet danger around every corner!
Suitable for ages 10+, 2 - 4 players. Gameplay 60 - 90 min.
- 1 20" x 20" Game Board
- 48 Painted and Screen Printed Wooden Rat Pawns
- 1 Painted and Screen Printed Wooden Exterminator Pawn
- 8 Painted and Screen Printed Wooden Dumpsters
- 1 Painted and Screen Printed Wooden Deep Dish Pizza
- 4 Painted and Screen Printed Wooden Sewer Covers
- 16 Chipboard Nest Markers
- 79 Cards full of Prizes and Perils that a city rat might encounter
- 8 Custom Six-sided Dice
Download a PDF of the Full Rules Here or Family Friendly & Quick Play Rules Here
Designed by Transit Tees in Chicago’s Wicker Park neighborhood.
Great game! Our daughter lives in Chicago and has pet rats. We also live in chicago but have alley rats in/under parts of our yard. This game you are the rats and must survive. We had a great time with this game, easy to learn, going to play again.